UK Anti-Bribery Act 2010
In this 20 minute interactive course presented by Gary Williams, we look into the best practices for dealing with anti-bribery, gifts, and hospitality,
- Understand the definitions of “Bribery” and “Corruption”
- Understand the UK Bribery Act of 2010
- Beome familiar with do’s and don’ts regarding Gifts & Hospitality
- Acheive competence via the multiple choice assessment
- Interactive HTML5 content
- Works on Desktop, Laptop and Tablet
- Includes FLS course support
- Can be branded and changed for your organisation
- Single users welcome
- Multi-user licences
- Download the SCORM files
- ... or use our own FutureLMS!
Our course certificates are issued as part of the FLS certification framework with selected courses including CPD certification where stated.
Certifiates are issued via PDF or optionally printed and posted for £14.99